This blog is for residents of Fairfield and surrounding developments serviced by the Cypress Post office. This is a grass-roots complaint page and not associated with or employed by the US Government or US Post Office.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mail Delivery Complaints and Stories

If you have any complaints/concerns about your mail service, please post a comment below.  As the site administrator, I will make every effort to share your complaints/concerns with the Post Master of Cypress.  Good reasons to post may be:
  • Recieved someone elses mail.
  • Someone else recieved your mail.
  • Received no mail, not even junk mail when your neighbors did.
  • Recieved mail postmarked far in the past.
  • Someone mailed you something you never recieved.
As a bit of history, I started this blog after being exceedingly frustrated with our mail delivery.  We would continually find out that someone had sent us something that never arrived.  Netflix (a mail delivery DVD store) began to question my honesty when I told them that I hadn't recieved the DVD they sent (for the third time).  We would get very nervous whenever a check was sent to us in the mail.  One such check arrived about a month behind it's postmark.  Hopefully this blog can serve as a petition of sorts by recording incident-by-incident of mail mis-delivery.  Please list each incident seperately with as much detail as possible.

When you post, please try to put as much info about your delivery address as you are comfortable leaving.  Address and Street, or simply address and zip (+4).

Look directly below this text for the link called "comments" click it to leave a complaint.

9 comments:

  1. On Thursday, May 28th and Friday May 29th I received no mail at all.

    21530 Pine Arbor Way
    77433-5889

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't received 2 birthday cards and one unfortunately, instead of a check had $50 cash in it. Should have recived both no later than July 2, 2009. I have called spring cypress po but all they told me was that our regular carrier was on vacation. As I told them I've had other problems in the past as well. At least one important letter I never received and I get mail that belongs to someone else at least once a week.
    D. Roberts 12035 Huffmeister 77429

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Saturday July 18th, no mail was received at all.

    Zip: 77433-5889

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not received three packages (two of which were reorders since the first one hadn't arrived, now all three have not arrived, and it's from a company I've trusted and done business with for years) beginning 6/23/2009!

    Neither has an important document from the Harris County offices arrived, which is 4 weeks beyond the time it should have come, and this was after contacting the county and determining that it had been sent to us prior to 8/11/2009!

    Checked at post office to see if they happened to be holding packages and was told, "If it hasn't arrived here, we can't deliver it to you!"

    Glade Point Drive
    77429

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had another mis-delivery this week. On Saturday October 24th, the mail that was addressed to 21530 Pebble Pine Ct got delivered to 21530 Pine Arbor Way. The letter in question was the 2009 Tax bill for the addressed property. Look... loosing a magazine is one thing, but for the post office to loose the tax bill, that is serious. It is one of the few bills missed that can put your house on an auction block.

    Way to go guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesterday October 28th we received all of our neighbors mail, and our neighbor received no mail at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't received my daughters first birthday outfit and I'm very disappointed. I spoke with our mail carrier and she threatened to have everyone on my block I have to drive to the post office to pick up our mail from now on because she's tired of hearing our complaints. I live at 7926 Cypress Says Dr. 77433 and this is the third time I haven't gotten something that I specifically ordered for my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't received my daughters first birthday outfit and I'm very disappointed. I spoke with our mail carrier and she threatened to have everyone on my block I have to drive to the post office to pick up our mail from now on because she's tired of hearing our complaints. I live at 7926 Cypress Says Dr. 77433 and this is the third time I haven't gotten something that I specifically ordered for my baby.

    ReplyDelete